Esplanade Office, a California D34 licensed (LIC# 997285) contract furniture dealer & installer, started business in 1982. Founded on a passion for custom cabinets and a woodworking background, we built most of the furniture in our shop. As demand grew, we expanded our services to include; complete project management services, office interior design, ergonomic workstations, panel systems, seating and all facets of contract office furniture. True to our roots, we still custom build home and office furniture. We serve the entire Northern California region from our headquarters in Chico. Contact us our view our recent projects in healthcare, call centers, education, banking and commercial property.
THE ESPLANADE TEAM
When you choose to partner with Esplanade Office, you align yourself with some of the most talented and passionate people in the contract office furniture industry. We are group of highly skilled and presentable installers, competent project managers, knowledgeable sales people and an innovative Allied ASID interior designer.
HOW PROJECTS TYPICALLY WORK
- We meet with you to discuss your needs and timeline.
- We measure your space and put the information into CAD.
- We come up with one or two designs for initial approval.
- We then do a design review and redesign any necessary components.
- We create an initial budget or quotation.
- Our interior designer will help you select finishes and fabrics.
- We coordinate with any other contractors/ trades to help make the installation process as smooth as possible.
- Our professional installers will show up to construct your new office space.